As make Birthday to Registration Form?

Energizer

I dont know why IPS ignore those requests !? A lot of customers already been asked for it:

Making gender and birthday non-editable after registration
Requiring Birthday at registration on Beta
Auto Welcome, Birthday required on Reg, Group Title Permi...
Birthday?
Birthday on Registration
Birthday Required on Registration?
Birthday field on registration

...and now this new topic. All (!) fields can be edited via the ACP, only the birthday field is not editable. :blink: :(

[quote name='Μichael' date='09 October 2009 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1255044647' post='1864812']
As requested, moving this to IP.Board Feedback...

Thank you, @Michael!

This function is obviously not available.
Maybe they can do it for future versions. Thanks! shifty.gif

[quote name='Energizer' date='08 October 2009 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1255010168' post='1864662']
Since the conversion from IPB 2.3 to 3.0, i am not satisfied with the changes in the overall profile fields.

For the record, birthday was not available on registration page in 2.3 either.

[quote name='bfarber' date='09 October 2009 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1255096416' post='1864949']
For the record, birthday was not available on registration page in 2.3 either.

Yes, I've noticed that the IPB 3 limiting myself and I can not implement all things.
This but should not be an argument not to do it for 3.x? I do not understand why I can not be determined as an administrator on this Field, but to everybody else? I am responsible for my forum? I do not want, that a developers with such restrictions one root administrator for my forum is. There are many ways and reasons why they might need such capabilities for their forum and there are some other people here who also want this feature. I would be grateful if they could implement it! smile.gif

• 1 year later...

Archived