Download: (IPBE) miniTutorials (Tutorial system free)

Amged Osman

Actually I have reported one bug since few weeks but never got any reply on iBmafia. Here is the bug:

Whenever someone is browsing tutorial section it breaks down the online member list and only shows 1 member online when you click "Last Click" or "Member Name".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Century242

[quote name='Julz' date='18 October 2009 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1255860171' post='1868301']
Im experiencing it too. I installed it on a fresh 3.0.3.

Gave this another shot and still BROKEN. Cannot upload any image or attachment when attempting to create a tutorial. Nice try, no cigar.

Few more bugs I found:

It shouldn't show page 4 with no tutorials in this section. Basically there are tutorials in that section.
post-149130-125892095964_thumb.jpg

Registered member shouldn't see sync all categories.
post-149130-125892097943_thumb.jpg

More or less when someone is viewing Tutorial application it breaks "Last Click" or "Member Name" view in active user of main forums.

Wooh lol calm down people
I have REAL LIFE work
i will give support to my mods when I have time

now back to the system
i know there are some bugs that needs to be fixed
and I will be fixing them very very soon
I finally have enough time to start giving more support and create more mods

[quote name='Algnabnom' date='21 October 2009 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1256097877' post='1869552']
But, this is the official Support Topic and the Developer is ought to be active here besides his own forum.

Anyway, another 72 hours past and no reply by the developer! I'm really surprised! Without support I can't continue to have this non-working app. installed in my live board any more.

then DONT!!!!

also ought to be active???
Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have just installed this on my board and i am having a permission problems. when i select which groups can view each category and select save edit category it says its all saved, but when i go back into it some of the groups are deselected. anybody else had this issue or know how to solve this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi sacred.
i have a brake when i use the search for title:

any solution?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function srpintf() in /var/www/vhosts/invisionita.it/httpdocs/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/tuts/modules_public/tuts/tools.php on line 139
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='InvisionITA' timestamp='1270711081' post='1938553']
Hi sacred.
i have a brake when i use the search for title:

any solution?

Looks like he misspelled that function. Go to that line and change the function srpintf to sprintf

Fatal error: Call to undefined function srpintf() in /var/www/vhosts/invisionita.it/httpdocs/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/tuts/modules_public/tuts/tools.php on line 139
  • 1 month later...

Hi, very beaitiful application, thank you :)

Today I have tried to convert a topic into a tutorial and since I did it I have an empty tutorial that I can't modify nor cancel. If I try to convert again the same topic the system says that the tutorial already exists...

Can anyone help me, please?

Archived