Download: (SOS30) VIP Members v1.0.0

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS30) VIP Members v1.0.0
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 16 Sep 2009
File Category: Applications

This application will manage VIP Members on your forum, by adding users to a specific group and providing a number of days that this member will be a VIP Member on your board. After this time, he will return to his original group automatically. You can add / remove days, make him Permanent VIP Member and demote members easily.

At every action (when member becomes a VIP Member, when he is demoted and when his time in VIP Account is changed) user will receive an automatic message. You can also configure a number of days remaining to finish the plan VIP member and he will receive an automatic message.

Click here to download this file

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I find this application very interesting!

My plan:
I want to give my users the option to watch short videos on my page.
Which application allows me to make a video portal, as well as the IP.Gallery?

... and it is then possible to only VIP-Members entrance to the video portal?

..... would be paid an additional function for the VIP Members license also good!

Is there something like this exist?

• 5 months later...

I have come across a really weird bug when using this mod with IP.Board 3.1.1

When the PM is sent a notification is also made with the standard text:

Test Account started a new personal conversation with you

Today, 11:18 PM

The link for personal conversation is meant to take the user to there PM message instead has the following url

http://community.yourwebsite.com/admin/index.php?adsess=7cd3106b5f0de9e38d47cf79615d8fb6&app=sospromote&app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=1#msg1

For some reason it is wanting to take the user the the admin area instead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

question ??

on the activation PM's that go out i have the following message to be sent.

Hi [color="#FF0000"]{nome}[/color]!

As a small thank You for taking the time to register on the community, you now have 7 days ELITE status on the community, have a look around and see what benefits you could enjoy by taking out an ELITE Subscription.

This message is just to let you know there now is [color="#FF0000"]{dias}[/color] days before your trial ELITE Membership ceases.

Now as my board is set as English, would the two areas in red need to be changed to the English equivalent??
  • 1 month later...

Adriano, with 3.1.3 coming out very soon - is there a chance you would update this mod. Because this mod is really one of the best and trully useful to the people. I see you introducing new mods every few days - why leave this great mod to rot? Makes absolutely no sense. Please Adriano, consider updating this mod, you'd make many people happy :)

question ??

on the activation PM's that go out i have the following message to be sent.

Now as my board is set as English, would the two areas in red need to be changed to the English equivalent??

Why do you need that? That's only a small thing - you only gonna take a look at these two words very rarely. Why bother the modder with such a non-critical issue?

No. It's an internal variable that will be replaced by the right values; you don't need to do anything about that.

Adriano, with 3.1.3 coming out very soon - is there a chance you would update this mod. Because this mod is really one of the best and trully useful to the people. I see you introducing new mods every few days - why leave this great mod to rot? Makes absolutely no sense. Please Adriano, consider updating this mod, you'd make many people happy

What do you need to be updated ? I see no suggestions.

Oh, there are errors. Two of them. I'm using a fresh 3.1.2.

It never parses linebreaks. It's always in one line. In every PM template. I attached the screenshot of the template which has both bugs:

P.S. dont think that I'm trying to enter HTML in PM. I just hit the enter to make a new line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Alright, this is very weird.
I'm using IP.Board 3.1.4, everything works, but the days-counter just stopped working at some point, every VIP Member stays at "11 Days", "8 Days" or how many days they got left. And it always stays the same. How can I change that?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived