Community

InvisionHQ

[HQ] Adverts in Topic

Another question.

Adverts in topic : how can I change the avatar size? My image is 120x120 but it's showing 100x100.
Here : http://www.depotoir.ca/topic/6140-ces-choses-que-vous-naviez-pas-comprises-plus-tot/

Open file: admin/applications_addon/other/advtopics/sources/classes/library.php
Find:

$poster['pp_thumb_photo']    = $adv['ad_avatar'];[/CODE]

Change to:

[CODE] $poster['pp_thumb_photo'] = $poster['pp_main_photo'] = $adv['ad_avatar']; $poster['member_id'] = true;

Hi,

The ads won't show on either of my Mobile skins (IP.Board Mobile) can you assist me.

Viewing source I do not see any code related to ads, but viewing desktop skin the ad shows and I can see code in by viewing source.

Thanks

Well, I can't make it, because the build in hooks system doesn't have hooks for the ... hooks in the mobile template. I suppose so. Gimme time to check it carefully.

Well, I can't make it, because the build in hooks system doesn't have hooks for the ... hooks in the mobile template. I suppose so. Gimme time to check it carefully.

I bough this specifically to use on my mobile skin. So it's pretty much useless right now..

Can you look into why this isn't working.

Thank you

I never told that it would be work on mobile skin.

I think I know what's happening - told you before - in mobile skin are different or missed hooks for hooks. Will check it later.

Hi,

I bought this mod last week to use for Google Adsense, but whenever I try and save the "Content" on the "Content Settings" tab it always strips out any code inbetween <Script> tags.

How do I stop this from happening? Its pretty pointless if I can't insert any Adsense code!

Regards,

Chris.

Hello,

of course js code is possible to use, but you need to check this box when you creating/editing advert:

pre_1352118757__2012-11-05_13-32-18.png'" alt="pre_1352118757__2012-11-05_13-32-18.png">

Well, the best way it make it in the SQL Management in the table called skin_collections and the filed named set_key. Find your mobile skin and check if it has this key set. If not enter 'mobile' and save. Then go to the forum cache management - update all and resave my mod settings. Should help. :)