Download: (SOS30) Hide Application's Tabs from Groups v1.0.0

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS30) Hide Application's Tabs from Groups v1.0.0
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 23 Aug 2009
File Updated: 28 Feb 2010
File Category: Modifications

SOS-1251067622-U1.png

This MOD will allow to hide component's tab from specific groups.

Files Affected:

[*]adminsourcesclassesoutputformatscoreOutput.php[*]adminapplicationscoreskin_cpcp_skin_applications.php[*]adminapplicationscoremodules_adminapplicationsapplications.php

Click here to download this file

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Adriano Faria' date='22 September 2009 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1253573300' post='1860096']
File Name: (SOS30) Hide Component's Tabs from Groups v1.0.0
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 23 Aug 2009
File Category: Modifications

SOS-1251067622-U1.png

This MOD will allow to hide component's tab from specific groups.

<b>Files Affected</b>:

<ul><li>admin\sources\classes\output\formats\coreOutput.php</li><li>admin\applications\core\skin_cp\cp_skin_applications.php</li><li>admin\applications\core\modules_admin\applications\applications.php</li></ul>

Click here to download this file

after install blank screen i follow every step but still a blank screen

• 4 months later...

[quote name='Adriano Faria' date='15 October 2009 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1255569358' post='1866700']
I can only imagine that you've made something wrong. Got this running on my 3.0.4 online board. :huh:

Hello!

Just install it but in the doc you said: On your Admin CP, go to System tab -> Manage Applications & Modules. Click on application and choose Edit Application Details. You'll see Hide tab from Groups. Choose the groups that WILL NOT see that specific tab on board top.

I can see the Hide tab in the module/blog because I can access to the option "modify applications details" but in the Applications/Forums I can't because the edit option do not exist! Any trick here?

Thanks

[quote name='Adriano Faria' date='01 March 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1267400759' post='1919103']
This works for all aplications ADD-ONs. SYSTEM (core), MEMBERs and FORUMs aren't addons, they are IPB built-in.

Oh! Any way to make it work for these too? :ermm:

I search also a way to mask everything related to the forum to make the blog a standalone page like: any idea? (w00t)

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived