• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Version 2.0.0 released!

Notes:

• Compatibility: IP.Board 3.1.X
  • No file or template edit required.
  • This hook increases significantly the number of queries executed. If you have a very large number of forums, please consider NOT to use this hook.

Thank you very much Adriano Faria :) No file or template edit required is gold to my eyes :P

But there is a error messgae at the top of my ACP after install..

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xE7 0xF5 0x65 0x73 in Entity, line: 320 in /home/******/public_html/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 356

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xE7 0xF5 0x65 0x73 in Entity, line: 320 in /home/******/public_html/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 356

Damn! :o

File reuploaded.

I made an adaptation of that mod for my site which uses no extra queries. Sad part is it's not a hook but file edits.

Send me your edits via PM... maybe we can adapt it to the hook.

Hi and thanks for trying Adriano,

Yes it is in all forums as doubles, I had the old version of this hook that needed the file update but when I updated to 3.1.2 it did not work because their was no php content to modify, I mentioned this earlier in this thread.

I got rid of that hook and installed your latest verision before the update yesterday and got the same error top_shotta got :

I deleted the hook once again and reloaded the latest updated version and it worked but I am getting doubles (w00t)

I deleted the hook once again and reloaded the latest updated version and it worked but I am getting doubles

Did you use the previous version of this mod ? It was a mod and was required a file and template edit! Open your boardIndexTemplate and search for:

<span class="desc">{$forum_data['nmvf']}</span>

If you find it, that's why it is showing twice! Remove it!

If that's not the case, sorry but I can't reproduce your problem. Tested online in 2 boards and in localhost... this problem didn't happen to me.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived