Community

[HQ] Mass PM

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

File Name: [HQ] Mass PM File Submitter: InvisionHQ File Submitted: 30 Jul 2009 File Category: Promotion Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x With this modification you can send mass PM to group

Yeah, i know... :) Had the same issue with hmm (M30) Auto Welcome Members v2.0.0, but then i think michael fixed it or something like that, cant remember, so now when members get that first pm when th

As promised.. New version is available for download. Thank you guys for your patience. I'm really sick now, but I wanted to make sure it will be released today. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I just found a bug...

I tried this on a clean install (with the exception of having your Pages application installed). And when I first tried it, I went to create a new Mass PM. I saw the form, but did not see any of the labels for the form.

I figured out that it's because I had enabled Development mode ( define('IN_DEV', 1); ). Once I disable Development mode ( define('IN_DEV', 0); ), then everything works fine.

[edit]

I actually just noticed that this happens to your Pages application too. Maybe all your applications?

Hi,

When I tried to send a MassPM the output is like this:

<p>Test 12345<div><br />
</div><div><br />
</div><div><br />
</div><div style="text-align: center;"><b>My name is Blah blah blah blah</b></div><div style="text-align: center;"><b><br />
</b></div><div style="text-align: center;"><b><br />
</b></div><div style="text-align: left;"><b>Test 1234</b></div><div style="text-align: left;"><b><br />
</b></div><div style="text-align: left;"><b><br />
</b></div><blockquote style="margin: 0 0 0 40px; border: none; padding: 0px;"><div style="text-align: left;"><b>12345677</b></div></blockquote></p>

How can I fix this issue?

I'm using IPB3.3.4 and my MassPM ver is DP33

Looking forward to your response and Thank you in advance!! :)