Download: Icelabz's Google Sitemap Generator for IPB 3.1.x

BRamburn

Yes we are using the built in function of creating FURL. We just call it through formatURL function and input the relevant data from the database.

if you are worried about the following:

that link doesn't contain a seo-title in the database which is needed to create FURL that is why it is not showing.

http://matma4u.pl/index.php?showtopic=21463

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='tomekkru' timestamp='1282302141' post='2008979']
So, what I must to do? Rebuild post or what...?

You don't have to do anything. If you setup the SEO correctly it should redirect to the new URL and when google re-reads the sitemaps it will get the full SEO-title nothing to worry about.

I did everything ok i think, but i have this issue in my admin :

Just an include function problem or am i missing something ? :)

arning: admin_sitemap_sitemap_sitemap::overview(/var/www/forum/public/sitemap/settings.php) [admin-sitemap-sitemap-sitemap.overview]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/sitemap/modules_admin/sitemap/sitemap.php on line 90

Warning: admin_sitemap_sitemap_sitemap::overview() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/forum/public/sitemap/settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/var/www/forum/ips_kernel/') in /var/www/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/sitemap/modules_admin/sitemap/sitemap.php on line 90

[quote name='Lmarco' timestamp='1284335439' post='2018470']
I did everything ok i think, but i have this issue in my admin :

Just an include function problem or am i missing something ? :)

it seems you haven't uploaded file. Can you check that settings.php is found under public/sitemap/ folder?

arning: admin_sitemap_sitemap_sitemap::overview(/var/www/forum/public/sitemap/settings.php) [admin-sitemap-sitemap-sitemap.overview]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/sitemap/modules_admin/sitemap/sitemap.php on line 90

Warning: admin_sitemap_sitemap_sitemap::overview() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/forum/public/sitemap/settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/var/www/forum/ips_kernel/') in /var/www/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/sitemap/modules_admin/sitemap/sitemap.php on line 90

[quote name='Zhana' timestamp='1284645497' post='2019812']
1. Is it compatible with user permissions?
2. If I install it, would it make a sitemap of all the topics in my board?

1: As long as the forum that you select to be displayed can be accessed by Google then its fine.
2: You can select whichever forum to display.

• 1 month later...

I'm having some issues - some of the sitemaps submit fine, some don't:

post-157900-021680500 1287435513_thumb.p

The topics.php file detail:

post-157900-072091500 1287435542_thumb.p

Any thoughts on this?

It's saying it's a 500 Network error. But how come it's only for some and not for all?

post-157900-012594700 1287435635_thumb.p

Is this not really being supported anymore? His forum seems dead. Anyone who knows?

I'm getting 500 Network error from Google regarding the topics.php sitemap but not the forums.php sitemap. Something which makes no sense to me.

[quote name='tormodg' timestamp='1287435553' post='2031027']
I'm having some issues - some of the sitemaps submit fine, some don't:

post-157900-021680500 1287435513_thumb.p

The topics.php file detail:

post-157900-072091500 1287435542_thumb.p

Any thoughts on this?

It's saying it's a 500 Network error. But how come it's only for some and not for all?

post-157900-012594700 1287435635_thumb.p

Hi can you provide the links to your sitemap via pm?

Sorry I haven't received any emails from my board as somehow Gmail decided to place them in the Junk so I haven't been visiting much.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='tormodg' timestamp='1287677702' post='2032168']
Message sent! :)

My sitemap was around 26000 urls

But i just opened up another forum with 163,000 threads and some others, and it only went up to

44,000 urls

Is there anything I can do to help fix it? or is it a matter of waiting?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have bought the sitemap generator and have copied all the files to the root. But when I try to install it in admin pannel I receive the following message: File does not exist /admin/applications_addon/other/sitemap/sources/license.txt

In the installation guide it says: admin/applications_addon/other/sitemap/sources/license.txt (it will need to be created if errors persist)

Sorry, I am very new to this. Should I have this document sent manually or???

• 6 months later...

[quote name='JonsonUS' timestamp='1291995620' post='2054227']
Hi,

I have bought the sitemap generator and have copied all the files to the root. But when I try to install it in admin pannel I receive the following message: File does not exist /admin/applications_addon/other/sitemap/sources/license.txt

In the installation guide it says: admin/applications_addon/other/sitemap/sources/license.txt (it will need to be created if errors persist)

Sorry, I am very new to this. Should I have this document sent manually or???

I'm having the same error, and the wiki is down so I can't even access the install guide. :sad:

• 1 month later...

Since IP.SEO is terrible and doesn't even make proper sitemaps (only includes less than 5% of my threads....What the heck?!), I want to go back to using IceLabz but the forums do not work and the admin doesn't answer his emails. We need to know if this is going to be updated for 3.2 as I don't have trust in IP.SEO...not unless someone starts fixing it and turns it into a quality product (which it is far from that at this current place and time).

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='7SiN' timestamp='1313280443' post='2153368']
Since IP.SEO is terrible and doesn't even make proper sitemaps (only includes less than 5% of my threads....What the heck?!), I want to go back to using IceLabz but the forums do not work and the admin doesn't answer his emails. We need to know if this is going to be updated for 3.2 as I don't have trust in IP.SEO...not unless someone starts fixing it and turns it into a quality product (which it is far from that at this current place and time).

Yea i tend to agree, but it's pretty obvious this mod is dead. The website is down.

• 1 month later...

Archived