Community

[HQ] Custom Pages

InvisionHQ

I bought the Tutorials module and it doesn't support HTML fully and I was unable to use it.

I'm looking for something that functions like Tutorials but supports HTML fully.

I need Full HTML support, Categories, and track the views.

Is there a Demo area where it can be tried out?

Thanks...

• 3 months later...

Edit: Nevermind, resolved this by naming the app from the app settings exactly as the custom page. both "Terms of Service".

Hello!

Please note that I am attemtping to activate this app, and I am facing this issue.

Whenever I try to hide the "Custom Pages" tab by deleting the name from the app settings, all the custom pages disappear.

I only want the page I created "Terms of Service" to appear in the header tabs without the "Custom pages" nor pages list.

Also, the custom page isn't accesible whenever I delete the "Custom pages" entry from the application settings.

Can you please help me resolve this?

• 3 months later...

Sir i also buy module custom page but i have one question:

Is possible show page i add only and no show custom page?

​sure, I've made this work for you.

and module no work with my actual template only with ipboard template 

App works on all skins, if the tab are not displayed you need to contact the author of the skin.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...