Jump to content
Invision Community
InvisionHQ

[HQ] Custom Pages

Recommended Posts


Hello,



I have trouble with two of your hooks, could you help me please to make them work?



(DP33) Pages 2.0.1 and (DP33) Ban From Topic 1.0.6



Installation was with no error, however after I tried to use them I could see such errors:

http://screenshooter...6304152/sdiqfbg
http://screenshooter...6304152/klchixf

I am using IP.B 3.3.2



The rebuilding and re-caching do not help..




Remember my issue? I fixed it by editing this to such parameters presented on screen.. http://screenshooter.net/7649269/awjunua

It fixed Pages mod for me (3.3.3 currently). However I still have same issue for Ban From Topic, any advice?



Regards,

--
David A. Meatwek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KCCWeb, works fine!



Or maybe I missundersood and you want something else?




Dawid, I'm getting different results...see following:

1. Created new page
%7Boption%7D
%7Boption%7D

...and then the page doesn't get added to the menu bar, but to a separate page (temporarily linked to from the menu item 'KCCinfo' for now:
%7Boption%7D

So the pages should be in the menu tabs (as they were before the upgrade) and it wouldn't appear to be a backwards compatability issue as a new page brings the same result?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dawid,

Thanks for the response.

Ah, look at that: it works with the default skin! So I'm presuming an overloaded function is to blame here? Any tips on what to do? Strange how it worked with the previous version and not with this one.

Someone tipped me off that we didn't have the latest version installed, so I just upgraded it to v2.0.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dawid,

As instructed, I'll continue discussions on the public forum.

I'll send you an email with an extracted version of the skin. That way you can take a look and see what you think. Alternatively let me know where to look and I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks in advance!

Jon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dawid,

Thanks for looking into this, the problem is solved finally! Thanks for your no-questions-asked let's-just-get-on-and-solve-it approach...I'm very happy to have it operating properly once again!

Me happy man :smile:

Cheers,

Jon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

How do you think, what can be the problem - I update my community from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4, and now I can't install this Pages. (another applications was installed succesfuled)

I uploaded all files from archive to admin folder, but no result - I did not see the message in ACP about instaling this application.
How can I fix hat?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I save a page and go back to edit it, everything is all scrunched together in the edit area. Any reason for this or a fix for this? Spaces are gone and everything is made into one huge paragraph so I have to reseperate it to make it look normal again. Its a pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I've just installed this on my 3.3.4 board, added two custom pages for the test, tabs show up right from the "Calendar" tab on default (and only for now) IPB skin but when I click on any of them I get this:

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#404]

Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return back to the forum's home


Useful Links

I can't find anything obviously wrong in the settings. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, looks like that the application didn't create any MySQL entry?!? Could some of you using it check if you have something like dp33_cuspg in your database and what's the structure?

OK, disregard that, it did create the entry and all is ok with that. But still doesn't work. So the only remaining issue could be .htaccess file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CREATE TABLE dp3_cuspg ( cp_id int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, cp_position tinyint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', cp_active tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', cp_title varchar(255) NOT NULL, cp_page_desc text NOT NULL, cp_seo_title varchar(255) NOT NULL, cp_text text NOT NULL, cp_groups varchar(250) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', cp_dateadded int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', cp_updated int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', cp_keywords text NOT NULL, cp_description text NOT NULL, cp_allow_html tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', cp_allow_bbcode tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', cp_is_js tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', cp_show_in_top tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (cp_id) )



















Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks but it was not database problem (I've corrected myself) nor it was .htaccess problem. :)

Simply put, I've removed "Custom Pages" name from the "Application Public Title" which caused the abovementioned message to show up. Now everything's ok and I just have to format the text. :) Thanks for the great mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×