(e32) Custom Sidebar Blocks

(e) Eric

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if the new hooks functionality might be causing the issue, but I'm getting the following errors after upgrading to IP.Board 3.1.3 -

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php on line 33

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

I don't know if the new hooks functionality might be causing the issue, but I'm getting the following errors after upgrading to IP.Board 3.1.3 -

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php on line 33

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /home/******/public_html/hooks/customSidebarBlocksHook_0cafb6139f866f59fdf2780d7f7bd07a.php:33)  in /home/******/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

I didn't get the same error... but I got an error linked to this hook so I have had to disable this hook for now. It may be my fault though as I think I have a problem with file permissions on my server.

Agreed. If there is a maintenance upgrade with bug fixes, I upgrade as soon as possible. It can be a pain with some modifications, to be sure. But every time I have problems with a modification, it firms my resolve to eliminate the mods from my sites. The more I can get back to the core IPS products, the fewer problems upgrades will present.

Yeah, I work and school so I can normally only do IPB stuff on the weekends (if I'm lucky). :) Sorry about the wait, and in the future I normally visit my emoneyCodes more frequently than here.

As posted there, I upgraded my test board to 3.1.3 last night and CSB is running fine. I'm uploading files right now to update emoneyCodes and see if I can replicate there.

For now, try patching with this: and then let me know if you still have problems.

And if anyone updated to 3.1.3 and CSB is still working, please post when you downloaded 3.1.3.

Yeah, I work and school so I can normally only do IPB stuff on the weekends (if I'm lucky). :) Sorry about the wait, and in the future I normally visit my emoneyCodes more frequently than here.

As posted there, I upgraded my test board to 3.1.3 last night and CSB is running fine. I'm uploading files right now to update emoneyCodes and see if I can replicate there.

For now, try patching with this:

and then let me know if you still have problems.

And if anyone updated to 3.1.3 and CSB is still working, please post when you downloaded 3.1.3.

I install that patch days now already and it don't fix you're app :(

we've determined there is a difference between the initial version of 3.1.3 that was released (what everyone seeing that error must have installed) and a newer version (what I downloaded last night).

See this post for further info: http://emoneycodes.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18-custom-sidebar-blocks-130/page__view__findpost__p__369

What you need to do to fix it is redownload 3.1.3 and reupload the files. As err0r said it is probably one file, but we don't know which.

we've determined there is a difference between the initial version of 3.1.3 that was released (what everyone seeing that error must have installed) and a newer version (what I downloaded last night).

See this post for further info: http://emoneycodes.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18-custom-sidebar-blocks-130/page__view__findpost__p__369

What you need to do to fix it is redownload 3.1.3 and reupload the files. As err0r said it is probably one file, but we don't know which.

So i got send in a ticket and ask for fresh install,they might tell me no :D because it's issue with a 3rd party hook not there's what a headache :(

They have just told me that they are going to install a patch that was released 2 days after the initial release hope that works.

If its the same patch ibEmoney said to try earlier its not going to work.

Here's Hoping

I hope not because i feel so stupid to install the same thing that i already install :D