Download: (SOS31) Topic Viewed by Users

Adriano Faria

• 3 weeks later...

My mistake, I managed to solve my issue and it's working again. I didn't realize this modification used the same template as "Users reading this topic" which I disabled a while back under CPU & Optimization in my IPB ACP. :P

So it's working, perhaps you should inform everyone that they need to have the "Users reading this topic" feature enabled or else this modification won't work.

• 2 months later...

Very very useful hook - Thanks for it :thumbsup:

Was just wondering, if you ever planned on releasing an update in the near future, maybe an idea for an addition would be when hovering over the user's name, instead of just showing when they last viewed the topic, maybe also showing when they first viewed the topic as well? For me that would be a more important piece of information anyway :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So it's working, perhaps you should inform everyone that they need to have the "Users reading this topic" feature enabled or else this modification won't work.

thank you thank you thank you

you saved me hours of scratching my head as to why I couldn't get this to work.

Remove 'Users Browsing this topic' feature? = No
  • 3 weeks later...

^ above posts ddint save me hours feel like a dummy for not reading thread sooner been scratching my head last week off and on about this lol well it work sin ipb 3.1.4 for me now :smile: wish there was away mods to see the time they viewd it somewhere easily trying to narrow down are plagiarist in forum keep repeatedly stealing our content and reposting on another competitors board and im not good with raw ip logs lol

I installed this yesterday and had it up and running.

I now get this mySQL error when trying to make a post...

mySQL query error: SELECT COUNT(*) as topicviews FROM ibf_topic_views WHERE views_tid=9736

I've disabled and uninstalled the hook but still have the same problem.

Anyone have any idea how to sort it out?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived