Download: Bouncy Radio Center 9.3.0

AnthonyKinson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Globaldjnetwork' timestamp='1284219828' post='2018058']
I had a word with Bry the other night Anthony to see if i could help and it appears it's down to his hosts not allowing streaming content, something i found a while back when i was looking for a new host, if your hosting with Host Gator this wont work on your server....

Works for me on Hostgator shared server business class. Just had to ask support to open the two ports I needed.

• 2 months later...

recently moved my site onto a managed vps , can't get the radio mod to work now i get the error :

System Error

[#BRC-666] Bouncy Radio Center will not function on this server. Please contact out support department and ensure cURL, SOCKETS or FOPEN is enabled on yoru system

I have contacted my host they have enabled this for me and also my port number+ 1 but still can't use it.

For what it's worth, proof of HostGator cooperating on opening ports:

The application was failing due to a port restriction on the firewall, we have opened the outbound ports for your application to resolve the issue, please let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, James V.

They're a great company, I love 'em.

Hello,

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Matt Enloe' timestamp='1292604482' post='2056994']
What was included in this update?

Fixed alot of issues with third party (none bouncyservers hosted) SHOUTcast Radio hosting which caused white pages. Included a new setting to manually select the type of connection you want to use for your connecting to your radio (Auto, cURL, Sockets, FOPEN). also added a new troubleshoot admin module, which performs various tests to debug any connection errors to your radio server and improved licensing functions.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived