Download: Bouncy Radio Center 9.3.0

AnthonyKinson

[quote name='Matt Enloe' timestamp='1282545746' post='2010167']
How about fixing the uber-wide global bar?

There's also an option to hide the player, but not disable autoplay.

gonna have a look at the global bar, i do all design on the default skin which it works fine on so custom skins are tricky as they are all different.

as for the Auto Play, you can find the setting here

Tools & Settings > System Settings > Bouncy Radio Center > Tune In Links

Should the live stream player auto start when somebody views it?

Live Stream Auto Start

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Planetby' timestamp='1282668204' post='2010890']
Request hooks looking grand Anthony, much tidier m8 :D

I assume it will be possible to delete old / played requests ?

Yeah i'm deciding if its best to remove from the window when approved (which could cause problems with DJ forgetting whats been approved or approving many at once) or wether to add 3 new buttons

[Clear Approved] [Clear Unapproved] [Clear All]

probably gonna go with the 3 buttons though.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bry5012' timestamp='1283901452' post='2016709']
Is there ANYONE that can help me with this...I purchased this 3 days ago and installed it, but have errors. I submitted a support ticket 2 days ago that is still sitting there not being worked...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Couldn't do much yesterday as i had work being done on our client system due to a bug with addons.

I've worked your ticket first thing this morning though.

I did some testing on your server and installation and got the following debug;

Basically cURL is working hence the success message, but it's not returning valid data so it's trying a SOCKETS and FOPEN connection, which are also failing. When i first checked you did not have valid SHOUTcast details in the settings for your Radio so i used some of our test server details for your site to connect to.

After all the testing it turns out your webhost is not allowing traffic on the ports i was using for the test shoutcast server. You should contact them and ask them to allow traffic on the ports your radio uses (the actual port and 1 port number above eg. 8000 & 8001).

Success!

cURL Mode Activated...

Continuing to process radio data...

Starting radio Connection Atempt... FAILED!!

Trying SOCKETS... FAILED!!

Trying FOPEN... FAILED!!

failed to open stream: Connection refused in /***/stats.php on line 145

[#BRC-666] Bouncy Radio Center will not function on this server. Please contact out support department and ensure cURL, SOCKETS or FOPEN is enabled on your system

[quote name='Matt Enloe' timestamp='1283922826' post='2016798']
Yeah, ask your host to unblock firewall ports.

Still looking for that request hook.

request hook can be found here http://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/system/link.php?id=7 / http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3456-bouncy-radio-requests-v100/

you need to be logged into the BouncyServers client area though as addon's only show when you have the product they apply to.

[quote name='AnthonyKinson' timestamp='1283936178' post='2016891']
request hook can be found here http://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/system/link.php?id=7 / http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3456-bouncy-radio-requests-v100/

you need to be logged into the BouncyServers client area though as addon's only show when you have the product they apply to.

Just bought this Anthony but when i try and download i get this
"Access Denied - You must purchase the associated product before you can download this"

also you have the payment as £2.09 and not £2.99, i paid the £2.09 as thats what the paypal invoice stated...

[quote name='Globaldjnetwork' timestamp='1283946556' post='2016929']
Just bought this Anthony but when i try and download i get this
"Access Denied - You must purchase the associated product before you can download this"

also you have the payment as £2.09 and not £2.99, i paid the £2.09 as thats what the paypal invoice stated...

i don't know what's going on with it, WHMCS are messing around with my system or something and failing to tell me what's going on. in fact they replied to me saying

Please refrain from bumping your ticket as it prevents it from being escalated and sends it to the bottom of our queue, only increasing the time it will take us to respond. A developer will respond in good time. Regards, Andrew

after no reply from them for 2 days :mellow:

Anyways, just checked yoru invoice and you had 90p credit which was applied to your invoice. hence only having to pay £2.09 :)

i'll PM you now with temp download information.

Hi,

[quote name='Globaldjnetwork' timestamp='1283954493' post='2016986']
Sorry to be a pain in the a*s*, but how do i get rid of the scroll bar at the bottom and either change the background or text, i have highlighted the 2 problem areas.

post-135863-074616500 1283954483_thumb.j

also it it possible to set restrictions on this or can any member group use this feature as i cant find any permission settings??

CSS file - radio_requests.css in acp template editor.

[quote name='Matt Enloe' timestamp='1283956723' post='2016997']
Possible to integrate requests into Radio Center?

i guess so, you could just change the hook position in the XML file i guess to hook it where ever you like.

I'll add more permissions and settings and stuff in the next version :)

[quote name='AnthonyKinson' timestamp='1283966286' post='2017036']
CSS file - radio_requests.css in acp template editor.

I cant get rid of the bar Anthony, any help Please..

.rounded_button {

text-align: center;

}

.rounded_button .photo {

margin: 30px auto 20px auto;

}

.rounded_button ul {

font-size: 0.9em;

-moz-border-radius: 0 0 10px 10px;

-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;

-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;

padding: 5px 10px;

}

.rounded_button li {

margin: 2px 0;

text-align: middle;

}

.rounded_button li a {

background: transparent;

text-decoration: none;

-moz-border-radius: 4px;

-webkit-border-radius: 4px;

padding: 5px 7px;

display: block;

}

the scroll bar?

you will have to go into the template editor, then...

Board Index -> hookRadioRequest

then the scroll is set by this line

If you completely remove scrollbars you wont be able to see earlier requests unless you change the max-height: value too.

<div id="BRR_REQLIST" style="max-height:150px; overflow:auto;">

Is there ANYONE that can help me with this modification? I do have a Teamspeak server that we can use for verbal communication....I am getting frustrated and upset over this as I cannot get it to work after 5 days, I have spent at least 12 hours trying to figure it out and get it to work,.....but nothing I do is working. Can anyone help me, please?!

just read through the previous posts Bry and have your hosts opened the ports?

After all the testing it turns out your webhost is not allowing traffic on the ports i was using for the test shoutcast server. You should contact them and ask them to allow traffic on the ports your radio uses (the actual port and 1 port number above eg. 8000 & 8001).

[quote name='AnthonyKinson' timestamp='1284218513' post='2018051']
Do you actually have a SHOUTcast server setup?

you need the ports unblocked that yoru shoutcast server is using. If you don't have a shoutcast server then you wont know which ports you need unblocking until you get one.

I had a word with Bry the other night Anthony to see if i could help and it appears it's down to his hosts not allowing streaming content, something i found a while back when i was looking for a new host, if your hosting with Host Gator this wont work on your server....

Archived