Download: Bouncy Radio Center 9.3.0

AnthonyKinson

File Name: Bouncy Radio Center 9.3.0
File Submitter: AnthonyKinson
File Submitted: 13 Jun 2009
File Updated: 13 Oct 2010
File Category: Applications

1clickinstall.pngimg%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/images/resources/ioncube2.png%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/images/resources/ipboard30x.png]
img%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/images/resources/localeready.png%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/images/resources/seoready.png]

Bouncy Radio Center 9.3.0 Changelog

[*]Added FURL (Friendly URL) Support [*]Fixed "Linking" bug [*]Fixed path to stats flash files [*]Added CSS to database. No static files. [*]Preperation for other streaming services (iceCast etc.) [*]All paths to public directory fixed [*]Minor skin improvments
Bouncy Radio Center 9.2.2 Changelog

[*] Improved Radio cache [*] cURL, PHP Socket & FOPEN support for Radio Connection (universal support) [*] Improved AJAX functions [*] Fixed swfobject javascript [*] Listener Info "Host" (Ip Address) now only visable to admin & super moderators [*] Radio Connection Overide, allows you to specify a URL to radio XML data for connecting to public Radio Servers without password authentication. can also be used to connect to other types of radio servers such as IceCast providing the appropriate script is available to convert the XML. [*] Stats pulsate when updated for better indication [*] New artwork and icons [*] Automatic Copyright Removal with the Bouncy Radio Center copyright removal add-on [*] Javascript only included once regardless of how many radio hooks you use per page [*] All stat updating consolidated to one super function [*] Auto stats updating for stream information now triggered by the dom, no more individual javascript triggers [*] Minor bug fixes
Bouncy Radio Center 9.2.1 Changelog

[*] New Radio Caching Feature [*] Third Party Support for On-Demand Module (Third party hosts not support by our support staff) [*] Improved functionality with License Control Center (addons, due dates etc.) [*] PHP Errors supressed when Radio is unreachable or in error. [*] Bouncy License Control Center v1.1.0 REQUIRED
Bouncy Radio Center 9.2 Changelog

[*]Remote License Checks are now made once every 14 days instead of every 7 days [*]If our licensing servers are unreachable for any reasons, your license will remain valid for an additional 3 days, so YOU will not get errors if our servers are updating and so on. [*]NO redirects AT ALL for any type of licensing error, instead you will recieve an standard IP.Board error message. [*]License Errors wont cause Hooks to produce errors on your board index or globally on your forum [*]Hook are automatically disabled from loading if there is a licensing error. This prevents interupting your members on your forum. [*]Completly Re-written licensing methods and functions and are now alot quicker [*]Fixed issues with the JSON data feeds for the flash charts [*]Fixed file location for chart.swf [*]Fixed default setting for listeners chart

Bouncy Radio Center 9
Bouncy Radio Center 9 is a completly new version of previous Radio Centers, bringing to the table a whole range of new features including the much requested "in page radio data updating" provided by our new RAJAX module.

Bouncy Radio Center 9 keeps alot of the features users have come to love over the years which many improvments and additional features. Version 9 now includes a brand new schedule, download and DJ manament system within IP.Boards admin cp giving you greater control in a simple to use interface.

There is far to much information to include in this description so we have made a topic over at the IPS Comapny forums which contains much more information about the new Bouncy Radio Center 9 ( Here )

Requirements:
Active Radio Center 9 License ( Information )
SHOUTcast Radio ( Information )

Bouncy Radio Center 9 Has 2 Purchase Options
1) Lifetime License £30 (Pay Once)
3) Monthly License £7.50 Setup followed by £2.50 a month after that

Download Here

Product Page: Here

Click here to download this file

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ant - I have started to have problems since I updated.

When we tune in via media player - The image does not show - Now I opened the link as a txt and the file shows:

Why is the http: missing - This is causing the image to fail, I also do not know where its calling the links from or I would check this out, But, Ill ask you as you would know the exact problem.

My current version is: 9.1

<banner href="//www.my-website.com/public/style_images/7sins-pride/radio_images/mediaplayer.jpg">

It should show:

<banner href="http://www.my-website.com/public/style_images/7sins-pride/radio_images/mediaplayer.jpg">

• 2 weeks later...

The code that generates the .asx file for windows media player is

$structure = "<asx version=\"3.0\" bannerbar=\"fixed\">\n<Title>{$this->settings['brc_name']}</Title>\n<abstract>{$this->settings['brc_name']}</abstract>\n<copyright>{$this->settings['base_url']}</copyright>\n<moreinfo href=\"{$this->settings['base_url']}\"/>\n<banner href=\"{$this->settings['img_url']}/radio_images/mediaplayer.jpg\">\n<abstract>{$this->settings['brc_name']}</abstract>\n<moreinfo target=\"_blank\" href=\"{$this->settings['base_url']}\"/></banner>\n<Entry>\n<Title>{$this->settings['brc_name']}</Title>\n<copyright>{$this->settings['base_url']}</copyright>\n<ref href=\"http://{$this->settings['brc_host']}:{$this->settings['brc_port']}\"/>\n</Entry>\n</ASX>"; @header("Content-Type: video/x-ms-asf"); @header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="listen.asx"'); echo $structure; exit(); break;

located in core.php in the public core module...

as you can see above the banner URL is obtained from the image url setting, so its probably lilkly you have an invalid settings for the image URL. try general settings in your acp.

case 'wmp':

• 3 months later...

Anthony

I have used this app for ages without any issues but have recently noticed that the actual listeners that are tuned in doesn't give a true reflection of the listeners, i have the auto stream enabled when i have DJ's live but the listener count only shows the members who are registered as tuned in and not the guests. I know this is correct and we had over 30 listeners one night but the display only showed the 9 members, the same amount of members we had logged into the community?

the listener count doesnt interact with the members on you forum in any way, its simply read from your SHOUTcast server and displayed on your forum. If you have the setting "Force Guests To Login" switched on then guests wont be able to connect to the automatic livestream player.

additionally, if theres a delay it maybe the radio cache, by default the data only updates every 15 seconds when the radio cache is enabled, try turning the cache off and se if that helps.

[quote name='AnthonyKinson' date='19 May 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1274294564' post='1955429']
the listener count doesnt interact with the members on you forum in any way, its simply read from your SHOUTcast server and displayed on your forum. If you have the setting "Force Guests To Login" switched on then guests wont be able to connect to the automatic livestream player.

additionally, if theres a delay it maybe the radio cache, by default the data only updates every 15 seconds when the radio cache is enabled, try turning the cache off and se if that helps.

Hi Anthony

Yes i understand the listener count doesn't reflect the members on the board, but because i have the auto play enabled, the listener numbers should be more than what's shown on the radio panel and not just the logged in members, we have designated nights for different styles and we get a lot of non registered members who tune in for the shows but the number of listeners only ever displays the same amount of members that are logged into the community and not the extra guest listeners i know we have as all visitors to the site have the stream kick in as soon as they visit, i realise that they can then turn off the stream if they don't want to listen but i know 100% that a lot of them stay tuned in. I know it doesn't show the guests as i have logged out during a live set on my site and then tuned in as a guest and have had it confirmed by my site mods that the listener numbers does not increase when tuned in as a guest.

It would be a nice feature to be able to turn off the display for amount of listeners like the previous version had as some of our DJ's would prefer not to show when they only have say 2 listeners?

each of the hooks should add new settings group for displaying the number of listeners or not, you should be able to turn off any of the stats that are shown (in global bar and radio panel.

honestly though, in regards to it only showing the number of members you have as the tune in count, i cant see any connection between the two, if guests are listening and members are listening but you are only seeing a number that represents the members, then its got to be something to do with the shoutcast server, this processes all the data for listeners and so on.

It might only be showing the unique listeners, so multiple connections from the same IP would only count as one, but that all depends on hwo yoru shoutcast is set up, its all done there.

• 2 months later...

BLTYNR, it sounds like you're referring to "iMediaPro Radio" when you refer to the "free one with requests hooks". When iMediaPro was available, it wasn't free. It actually costed more than Anthony's, despite it being illegally rebranded Bouncy Radio. I wouldn't recommend using it, as you'd be liable to receive a warning from Anthony if you did. It also means your request hook from it might actually work without too many modifications, since it's the same product ;)

[quote name='Mat (FDNZ)' timestamp='1281568349' post='2004062']
BLTYNR, it sounds like you're referring to "iMediaPro Radio" when you refer to the "free one with requests hooks". When iMediaPro was available, it wasn't free. It actually costed more than Anthony's, despite it being illegally rebranded Bouncy Radio. I wouldn't recommend using it, as you'd be liable to receive a warning from Anthony if you did. It also means your request hook from it might actually work without too many modifications, since it's the same product ;)

I have not a idea about imediapro radio, i have found this via google.
I dont have install it, the website is ofline i dont trust it.
I have bouncy radio installed and i have pay for it its realy good,i dont need any other app but we need a request hook thats all.

[quote name='AnthonyKinson' timestamp='1253572714' post='1859884']
Requirements:
PHP 5.1.0 or later
IP.Board v3.0.0 or higher
Active Radio Center 9 License ( Information )
SHOUTcast Radio ( Information )

This application is only available for Shoutcast Radio from Bouncyservers ?

I have a webradio (http://listen.radionomy.com/dmode-radio.m3u). Can I use and configure Bouncy Radio Center with my radio ?

Thanks

[quote name='PersonalMode' timestamp='1282037931' post='2007233']
This application is only available for Shoutcast Radio from Bouncyservers ?

I have a webradio (http://listen.radionomy.com/dmode-radio.m3u). Can I use and configure Bouncy Radio Center with my radio ?

Thanks

this works with ANY SHOUTcast Radio. Doesnt havee to be from Bouncyservers but it does not to be SHOUTcast DNAS

[quote name='Matt Enloe' timestamp='1282339753' post='2009236']
Just installed this and it is FANTASTIC! Thank you so much!

The only thing is that we would like the requests bar ASAP and to have the Radio Center play the stream like the panel hook does automatically.

i will certainly look into the auto playing in the radio center, request hook is under development and a simplfied version of what it looks like can be found on http://dev.bouncyservers.co.uk in the sidebar. it's not active on there as of yet because i'd have to make guests resident DJ's so its just a HTML layout for now.

[quote name='Globaldjnetwork' timestamp='1282385111' post='2009467']
I've logged into my client area but cant find where to download 9.2.2..??

also i have recieved the following message a couple of times?

any ideas??

your in the wrong place, it can be downloaded from your Client Area and viewing "My Products & Services" http://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/system/clientarea.php?action=products

Archived