• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3.1.3 removed the 'misc' field for updating.

open ah30ReputationCoreFunctions.php in the hooks dir, find:

'misc' => '',

then remove it.

open up that file in note pad, run a search for the word "misc" and delete that line. edit the lines so there is no gap, and save. Install in the hooks directory (replace the old one if it's still there). Run. Thats all you have to do :D Make sure you delete the entire line, you will find all of the characters listed above, but they will be spread out more.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is it showing who gave the rep too?

yes. But the reputation system not works after installation of hook with Gallery, Blog and other IPB applications...only works for forums. Have to be something to make it work with all applications..

i'm ready to spent some money for that )

This mod is dead, it shows nothing.

works for me
  • 1 month later...

Hello everybody. After updating my forum I have problem with this hook that allowing my users to add comments when they living feedback (+ or -). Before updates this hook worked great and now if it enabled reputation system doesn't work at all. So if you pressing + system doesn't add points to user reputation. When this hook disabled everything works fine. Any ideas?

I deleted that misc code, now here is what I see when I trying add rep:

Rating failed: <br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/creativest/creativestation.ru/docs/hooks/ah30ReputationCoreFunctions.php:1) in <b>/home/creativest/creativestation.ru/docs/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>300</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/creativest/creativestation.ru/docs/hooks/ah30ReputationCoreFunctions.php:1) in <b>/home/creativest/creativestation.ru/docs/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>303</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/creativest/creativestation.ru/docs/hooks/ah30ReputationCoreFunctions.php:1) in <b>/home/creativest/creativestation.ru/docs/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/creativest/creativestation.ru/docs/hooks/ah30ReputationCoreFunctions.php:1) in <b>/home/creativest/creativestation.ru/docs/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>305</b><br />
done

Please help

• 2 weeks later...

Please,I can't get this to work with IPB 3.1.4,When you rep someone it dosn't work.They don't revive any rep or message..

May someone please help?.

Thanks !

Same here, i would love to have back this reputation syste, is cool to leave a little note at the time to give the rep.

i would love to donate for a update xD

Archived