September 21, 2009 in Marketplace
File Name: Keyword Sniffer / TagsFile Submitter: MSLIMITEDFile Submitted: 03 Jul 2008File Category: Integration Modules
Our Keywords Logger script logs the keywords used at most major search engines when a user visits your site following a link from the search engine. By checking the referer we are able to extract the exact keywords used and store them in a database. The script also supports an API to display the keywords for a page as tags, and a tag-search feature so users can find other pages with similar content. Ultimately this helps improve your search engine visibility for these keywords as the more they're used, the more visible they are on your site.
* * Easy to add to ANY PHP script. Just one include line
* * Keywords search results page is fully skinnable
* * No embedded language strings - everything is handled in the template
* * No copyright to worry about
* * Search engine list is fully configurable
* * Script can automatically modify your keywords meta tag
* * Supports mysql and mysqli php database connectors
* * Completely standalone logic - does not rely on any third party libraries of any kind
Instructions specific for IPB included in our Customer forums at http://communityseo.com/forums/forums.htmlClick here to download this file
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started 2 hours ago
Started Wednesday at 11:08 PM
Started 3 hours ago