September 21, 2009 in Marketplace
File Name: Profile Photo Gallery 1.0File Submitter: .MikeFile Submitted: 14 Dec 2005File Category: ComponentsNote: Installation instructions included in download. Please see docs/index.htmWhat does this modification do?
This modification creates a simple photo gallery using the Personal Photo images that your members have uploaded to their profiles.
It takes full advantage of the IPB 2.1 component system and requires no edits to any IPB files.Key Features
* Full utilization of IPB 2.1 component system-- no source code edits!
* Online List Integration
* Easy installation-- Upload a few files, import a component, and click a few buttons to complete installation.
* Easy uninstallation if you're going that way, too.
* Fully skinnable via IPB Skinning Interface.
* Selectable "photos per page" option.
* Selectable "maximum image width" option.
* Database cleanup tool included.Release Information
Modification Name: Profile Photo Gallery
Modification Version: 1.0 Final
IPB Version: 2.1.3
Release Date: 12-14-2005Known Bugs
There are no known bugs in this release.Planned Improvements
* Cleanup tool enhancement to check remote URLs for dead images.
* Cleanup tool via task.
* Moderator photo removal tool in galleryRelease History
Version 1.0 Final released 12-14-2005:
* New: Max image width functionality/setting
* New: Copyright removal implemented
* Fix: Paglinks template installation missing $pages
* Fix: Accessing settings before installing error
* Fix: Accessing component directly by url before installing
Patch1 released 12-13-2005:
* Fix: Installation Issues
* Fix: Install wasn't creating conf_settings_titles entry
* Fix: No cell style for cells w/o images
* Imp: Separate uninstall_exec from run_uninstaller
* Imp: uninstall_exec() before installation for good measure
Version 1.0 Beta 1 released 12-12-2005:
* Initial ReleaseClick here to download this file
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started Thursday at 01:08 PM
Started November 29
Started Tuesday at 09:20 AM