September 21, 2009 in Marketplace
File Name: Top Ten Posters Hook (Pre-Tested; Really Works)File Submitter: Colonel WolfieFile Submitted: 07 Jan 2009File Category: Hooks and Plugins
This is the hook for the Top Ten Posters Module that will appear on the index page for IPB3. Someone had changed somoe of the code around and posted it on the IPB3 Preview Site. I've tested this hook on my test site and it really works. All you have to do is upload the XML file into your ACP.
1. Log into your ACP for IPB3.
2. Go to: System > Application > Applications & Modules > Manage Hooks
3. Scroll down to where it says 'Install a New Hook'
4. Click on the 'Browse' button and upload this file, the system will automatically import the file
5. After the file import is completed find the section on the same page where it says 'Disabled Hooks'
6. Click on the 'down arrow' and choose 'Enable Hook'
7. And you're ready to go
Like I said, this hook actually works as I have already tested it. Special thanks to jayslee for posting the right file for downloading.Click here to download this file
Can I add this to my Portal sidebars? If so, how?
Can I change the # posters displayed from 10-????
So what's the difference between this hook and the built in "Today's Top Posters" hook?
how do i change the number of top posters please
To change the top posters,
Open the file called:
And change to your wanted Value :)
Rep if i helped ;)
boardIndexTopPosters_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.php Where the XX will be random numbers,
'limit' => array( 0, 20 ),
Result is this:
doesnt work corectly >.<
this mod discounts posts each hour...it doesnt look rlly good, better if each period of time(24h) would be reset than discounting posts each hours/min
Doesn't work at all, any ideas?
I got it working now, I had to reset post count in ACP.
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started Thursday at 01:08 PM
Started Tuesday at 02:33 AM
Started January 14