Paid service has not been completed in the last 7 months

Developer

Hello,

I have order a paid programming in January 2009 and surprisingly the job has not been completed until now.
I have tried to contact Customer Support with no luck. They have promised that someone will contact me "tomorrow" which was two weeks ago, but no one did contacted me.

I dont see other choice than to complain publicly here on the board.

Anyone care to explain me WHY my $120 value service has NOT been offered in the last 6 months?
Should I wait for another 6 months to get this job done?

See ticket 587929 for more details.

[quote name='Developer' date='06 August 2009 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1249569206' post='1839117']
See ticket 587929 for more details.

Since you have included a ticket number, one of the staff will likely look it up and investigate the situation for you. I'm rather surprised that it's been so long, but I'm sure it's not something done intentionally against you.

• Management

I've not yet been able to find the appropriate answers for you yet, but I sincerely apologize for this oversight and delay. I will speak to Jason and we will get this resolved for you shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Lindy' date='07 August 2009 - 05:47 AM' timestamp='1249606052' post='1839607']
I've not yet been able to find the appropriate answers for you yet, but I sincerely apologize for this oversight and delay. I will speak to Jason and we will get this resolved for you shortly.
[/quote]
It has been two weeks since you have promised to get an answer for me,but I am still waiting for the reply.

7 Months? If I were you, I would have demanded a full refund and canceled the service. Excuse me for saying this but there's absolutely no reason why it should have taken 7 months to complete your paid service. There's obviously something wrong here.

• Management

We prefer not to discuss client issues on the forum, however, I should note this is a very unusual circumstance. The original poster paid for a seemingly complex custom service that's required several employees. That is certainly NOT an excuse and unfortunately, it seems the lines of communication have been broken and I will assume responsibility for that.

Developer - we will have this [b]completed[/b] for you next week, or you will be provided a full refund. I apologize for the poor handling of your project and will be speaking to those involved to determine where we went wrong and avoid such a mistake in the future.

Thank you for your continued patience. Please feel free to PM, e-mail or phone me with any further issues.

Archived