Board Emails

Lewis P

Not sure if I am the only one.... but I don't seem to be getting any emails sent from this board (PM notifications, Watched topics + forums).

It's been a few days now, and I originally put it down to a technical hitch, but now it's got a bit annoying. ;)

I went to

http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=topicsubs

and in Manage Watched Topics i changed to immediate email notification

When you just replied i got the email.

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='04 August 2009 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1249399860' post='1838036']
Change your email address to something else and see if that fixes it. Any idea what the frozen chimp is using for his email?

Frozen Chimp :lol:

Just call me Carl ;)

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='04 August 2009 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1249399860' post='1838036']
Change your email address to something else and see if that fixes it. Any idea what the frozen chimp is using for his email?

I'd love to... The issue I have is that I don't have another email address apart from another hotmail one. ;)

[quote name='Arctic Monkeys UK.com' date='04 August 2009 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1249399957' post='1838037']
and in Manage Watched Topics i changed to immediate email notification

I'll give that a go... doesn't solve my PM issues though. :/

[quote name='Arctic Monkeys UK.com' date='04 August 2009 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1249399957' post='1838037']
Frozen Chimp :lol:

I like to be creative. :D

[quote name='Lewis P' date='04 August 2009 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1249400081' post='1838040']
I'd love to... The issue I have is that I don't have another email address apart from another hotmail one. ;)

Use G-Mail, it's better anyways. :)

[quote name='Arctic Monkeys UK.com' date='04 August 2009 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1249400215' post='1838043']
Sure your PM settings are correct here?

Yeah... They haven't changed since around October last year, either.

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='04 August 2009 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1249400294' post='1838044']
Use G-Mail, it's better anyways. :)

I have a GMail account - it's just linked to another account I have on these forums before I bought a license. ;)

Well, I've changed email to my personal address for a couple of days... I'll see if that makes a difference. I'll bump this topic if it doesn't. I'll put it down to a hotmail issue then.

And I'll eventually get you guys to merge the accounts... I just need to remember what account(s) they are. I haven't logged into them for years!

Edit: Right, I've found them (3 plus this one - oops!). Who do I PM - or do I submit a ticket? :lol:

[quote name='Lewis P' date='04 August 2009 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1249401432' post='1838054']
Well, I've changed email to my personal address for a couple of days... I'll see if that makes a difference. I'll bump this topic if it doesn't. I'll put it down to a hotmail issue then.

And I'll eventually get you guys to merge the accounts... I just need to remember what account(s) they are. I haven't logged into them for years!

Edit: Right, I've found them (3 plus this one - oops!). Who do I PM - or do I submit a ticket? :lol:

Submit a ticket to account assistance. :)

Archived