IPS makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

Neosoph

I've been around here for a very long time. I've been watching IPS evolve as a company for even longer.

I have to say I am very impressed with the way things have turned out over the years. You guys make occasional mistakes, but they are honest mistakes and you resolve them quickly. You don't take shortcuts and you have the good practice to be fair and polite to your customers no matter what. You have shown yourselves to be the kind of company I will stand behind.

Matt & Charles (and the rest of the contributing staff) you guys have made something really great here. I know sometimes managing a business can be demanding and stressful. I also know that it's alot easier to manage if you know what you are doing matters to others. Well, I'm telling you your software has made life easier for myself and many others, it matters to us!

No one knows what the future holds, but I can guarantee if you keep to your honest business practices customers like myself won't let anything happen to IPS. Not even if the whole world falls to this economic recession.

Sincerely,
Aaron

[quote name='IP.iBaLLiN' date='27 July 2009 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1248749012' post='1834323']
I beg to differ. IPS sucks.. They are mean and take forever to release things.

Not to mention how they do evil things like fixing bugs, listening to our feature requests and concerns, and not to mention the ultimate in punishment, they let us play with the beta releases!

:lol:

• Management

Thank you for taking the time to post. Of course we sometimes make mistakes, sometimes a support ticket is slow, occasionally people misinterpret a post, and so on but we do try to provide good products and services in a friendly environment.

Archived