How long a ticket can stay in client area till someone read it?

vesperala

• Management

It depends on your license type: http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/purchase.php

Right now responses are slower than normal as most issues related to IPB3 require a bit of research from our staff :)

bfarbers just mentioned a ticket of mine i raised at 7am GMT yesterday should be answered today thats about the length of time currently is around 33 hours (in my case) im sure many others might be getting dealt with quicker. :)

none of them tell me about community suite.. :) but I suppose is the same with standard...

:whistle: one more day, guys hourglass.gif

poor Jason H, he is almost always there, I suppose I will know him as I know my family members...
75% of my tickets are his work anyway... :huh: if is the same for you too, I imagine why he is late now :ermm:

jasooooon emo-shout.gif

• Management

It also depends on what the issue is of course :)

If it's an off-the-wall thing like I speak Russian and export the language then reimport it and edit in ACP but then I try quick edit and get a strange JavaScript error.... well that requires some research ;)

There's also time-zone issues. Often a ticket will be submitted like 3:00 am our time and then we get complaints it's taking "a long time" to answer when really our staff is still asleep dreaming of PHP code dancing in their head.

[quote name='Arctic Monkeys UK.com' date='21 July 2009 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1248185690' post='1830135']
bfarbers just mentioned a ticket of mine i raised at 7am GMT yesterday should be answered today thats about the length of time currently is around 33 hours (in my case) im sure many others might be getting dealt with quicker. :)

:) they are quick usually, yes...
that is the reason I ask, never happen to wait so long if it was not weekend, of course...

was just curiosity, not argue..:) I know they can be busy...

[quote name='Charles' date='21 July 2009 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1248185911' post='1830140']

If it's an off-the-wall thing like I speak Russian and export the language then reimport it and edit in ACP but then I try quick edit and get a strange JavaScript error.... well that requires some research ;)

I did not asked how long take till is solved, but ...read.

I know sometimes cannot be solved, and is reported as a bug, und so weiter.

• Management

[quote name='Arctic Monkeys UK.com' date='21 July 2009 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1248186090' post='1830142']
Would like to place on record IPS are normally much faster than the current response times though :) obviously due to the release of 3.0

Ah yours is related to IE7 ... that will probably require some research :) but we'll get it sorted.

[quote name='Charles' date='21 July 2009 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1248185911' post='1830140']our staff is still asleep dreaming of PHP code dancing in their head.
I think you need to get out more. There are much more interesting things to be doing at night... even whilst dreaming... :)

Ted.

[quote name='mikhail tangier' date='21 July 2009 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1248187123' post='1830153']
can i suggest updating the tickets to say you're looking into the issue. seriously two seconds would save you a lot of bad feelings. if you look at my tickets now, it's just looks like it's being ignored.

they do, often that. when they begin to work at a ticket, appear "In progress" ...
but sometimes is just opened... so must wait

[quote name='Charles' date='21 July 2009 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1248185526' post='1830133']
It depends on your license type: http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/purchase.php

Right now responses are slower than normal as most issues related to IPB3 require a bit of research from our staff :)

4 hours
Open
validating members can have status update?

1 day
Open
difficult to save images

2 days
Open
help...some css trouble

so... what about my license? >_<

You can't compare the response time on a single IPS ticket registered at a time when they have just released a new major version to a random vBulletin ticket, that's apples to oranges. Are the response times from IPS a little longer than typical right now? Yes, they are. This would not be a good time to judge what the 'typical' response time for IPS on their tickets would be. Things will improve as time goes on.

Guarenteed support is 48 hours (2 days) so tbh, you can't actually complain about support times.

I personally feel that IPB are doing bloody brilliantly to actually stick within that 2 day timeframe for most tickets, especially considering all the upgrades/problems/conversions that always happens with a new version. :)

[quote name='Putzу' date='21 July 2009 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1248197596' post='1830269']
Guarenteed support is 48 hours (2 days) so tbh, you can't actually complain about support times.

I personally feel that IPB are doing bloody brilliantly to actually stick within that 2 day timeframe for most tickets, especially considering all the upgrades/problems/conversions that always happens with a new version. :)

:) I scream, argue and I complain many times, about many things, Putzy, but I love them all. ;) Even when I try to hurry them somehow. I know they are doing their best. And they are good, in what they do.

for one of my tickets 2 day were gone already. that was a copy paste from client area.
[quote name='vesperala' date='21 July 2009 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1248195250' post='1830233']

2 days
Open
help...some css trouble

[quote name='vesperala' date='21 July 2009 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1248198688' post='1830283']
for one of my tickets 2 day were gone already. that was a copy paste from client area.

2 Days? Cake! I have 3 that are 5 days old a piece and a 4th that was answered but didn't turn out so well and I can't get more help on it! :lol:

They're doing the best they can, they'll take care of us all as they can, I'm sure.

What sort of CSS trouble are you having? Is it something we (your peers) can help with? :)

[quote name='DarkRider' date='22 July 2009 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1248224862' post='1830489']

What sort of CSS trouble are you having? Is it something we (your peers) can help with? :)

I could come and ask here, but was something about every board, so I wished a future solution:
http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=17108

Aspire already teaches me how to solve such a problem for the now, but is not a solution for each language

http://forums.invisionpower.com/topic/288480-green-black-blue-orange-free-downloads/page__view__findpost__p__1830179

Archived