DST Correction...

Teddy Rogers

The DST Correction option tells IPB whether or not to automatically update the time for DST.

Since DST is either on or off, that's where the second option comes in (if it's not automatically updating).

[quote name='Teddy Rogers' date='19 July 2009 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1248062172' post='1829273']
I know what the DST is meant to do but why the need for the second option, Currently in DST? If I tick DST correction but leave Currently in DST? unticked it is still shows an hour out.

Even after you return to the main board index?

Well... it does work but eventually it reverts back to ticking (enabling) Currently in DST? so the clock goes an hour out. I have thought about raising it as a bug in Tracker but I was hoping to have the feature explained to me first.

To be honest I don't understand why the two options are needed, IPB2 method worked fine with just the one Auto correct DST? option...

Ted.

Actually, I'd submit a ticket on this. No one else has reported this issue, and when it's something affecting one person a ticket is the best way to go. If we discover a bug while working on a ticket, we will of course fix it for the rest of our customers.

Archived