Emails for Community Hosting

Alfie

Hey there,

Is there any chance that those of us with Community Hosting plans can have perhaps at least 1 email address? At the moment I'm having to use a @hotmail.co.uk address to send out emails and often they just don't arrive at peoples inboxes and often they are flagged as unsafe. Perhaps with the $9.99 a month package we can have at least 1 email which is configurable in the CPanel? And then perhaps as you purchase a larger community hosting package you get more email addresses?

I'm really happy with the community hosting package I have at the moment, but I think it'd be even better if you offered email addresses for us to use for our domains.

Thanks,
EagleHawk

[quote name='EagleHawk' date='09 July 2009 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1247155675' post='1823376']
At the moment I'm having to use a @hotmail.co.uk address to send out emails and often they just don't arrive at peoples inboxes and often they are flagged as unsafe.

Try using gmail. :)

[quote name='Charles' date='09 July 2009 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1247156352' post='1823385']
I don't think that is the solution ;)

Just offering an alternative. An email address offered by IPS would be the best solution, but in the mean time or if that turns out to not be feasible, then gmail is an extremely good resource to use. :)

[quote name='Charles' date='09 July 2009 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1247156352' post='1823385']
I don't think that is the solution ;)

We have not offered incoming emails on community hosting but we can look into the possibility.

Hey,
Thanks for looking into this. :thumbsup:

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='09 July 2009 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1247156529' post='1823386']
Just offering an alternative. An email address offered by IPS would be the best solution, but in the mean time or if that turns out to not be feasible, then gmail is an extremely good resource to use. :)

And thanks for the tip. I've never used Gmail but I've heard it's good, so I'll see what it's like...

Archived