New Feature Required - "Bump Topic"

Jamer

I would like to see an option in the view topic section to be able to bump that topic to the top of the forum. This could also do with have permission settings available for all the groups, so maybe you will only want the admin and mods to be able to use this, or VIP members etc..

[quote name='Jυra' date='28 June 2009 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1246180754' post='1815981']
Do you select to bump it from the regular built in moderator drop down lists?

It was at the top of each topic, but it could go there too, but I just found it easier at the top of each topic

I didn't know that there was a mod like that for IPB 2.3 at IM but if you are interested I have already released my mod for IPB 3 @ Invision Byte and also here on IPS Resources (is not approved here yet).

[No file or skin edits needed, I love hooks! :wub: ]

The previous version of this mod from invision modding was brilliant, permission were set by admin for various usergroups.

[quote name='teraßyte' date='28 June 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1246201820' post='1816097']
I didn't know that there was a mod like that for IPB 2.3 at IM but if you are interested I have already released my mod for IPB 3 @ Invision Byte and also here on IPS Resources (is not approved here yet).

[No file or skin edits needed, I love hooks! :wub: ]

Yes I wrote the original one for previous versions. I have just downloaded and installed your version and it works perfectly - thank you

Archived