unable to resotre backup

when i trying to install database backup (which is created from admin area) i am getting following error

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where varchar(255) NOT NULL, summary text NOT NULL, fid int(11) NOT NULL, ' at line 27 MySQL says: CREATE TABLE ibf_ahreports ( id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, whoreported varchar(255) NOT NULL, whoupdated varchar(255) NOT NULL, reportmsg text NOT NULL, tid int(11) NOT NULL, pid int(11) NOT NULL, comments int(11) NOT NULL, severity text NOT NULL, status varchar(255) NOT NULL, title varchar(255) NOT NULL, reportdate varchar(255) NOT NULL, updatedate varchar(255) NOT NULL, where varchar(255) NOT NULL, summary text NOT NULL, fid int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1242 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

please help me how to restore it

Error in Query:

It is the feild names where thats causing your problem, when running the query mysql then thinks thats a WHERE statement as appose to a feild name. With a feild name like that when you created the backup you should have made sure you Enclosed the field names with backquotes. If creating your backup in phpmyadmin there is a checkbox for this option.

To fix you will have to manually edit your .sql file

youll need to change the following line

to

where varchar(255) NOT NULL
`where` varchar(255) NOT NULL

Archived