something to clarify..

Yaroslav

We will be happy to upgrade your board when IP.Board 3.0.0's final version is released. However, we do not provide support services for the release candidate stage. Keep in mind that all active IP.Board licenses come with free upgrade services so you can upgrade your install yourself or our staff would be happy to do it for you at no cost to you.

Its quote from Charles blog from the Upcoming Release Candidate entry so.. if was happy if one of IPS team was clarify to me if the support could help with the upgrade? :blink:

Because I think I got a legacy problem with the upgrade or cause it was Beta5 but still.. if there is issue you will help us?

Can you upgrade my board for me?

[quote name='superstrikertwo' date='14 May 2009 - 04:36 AM' timestamp='1242272175' post='1801537']
Beta's are not supported so no they won't upgrade it.

Thats not the point, I asked if they will give upgrade support for RC 1

[quote name='YK'47' date='14 May 2009 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1242272442' post='1801538']
Thats not the point, I asked if they will give upgrade support for RC 1

The blog post clearly says no, they won't upgrade your board for you until the final release of IPB 3.

We will be happy to upgrade your board when IP.Board 3.0.0's final version is released. However, we do not provide support services for the release candidate stage. Keep in mind that all active IP.Board licenses come with free upgrade services so you can upgrade your install yourself or our staff would be happy to do it for you at no cost to you.

What part of that do you not understand ?

Can you upgrade my board for me?

The blog post is pretty clear on this matter.

We will not upgrade your board to RC1.

If you require us to upgrade your board for you, while there is no charge, we will not do so until the final version of IP.Board 3.0 is released.

Archived