Roll Over Buttons, and Sub-Forum Icons

Connor T

[quote name='bfarber' date='13 May 2009 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1242223773' post='1801327']
I like the rollovers, but would *love* them if they could preload the background image for the rollover. The split second white bg trips me up a bit lol.

+1!

The background must be one image (normal and rollover)! :)

[quote name='Rigo' date='13 May 2009 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1242224451' post='1801336']

+1!

The background must be one image (normal and rollover)! :)

Rikki specifically avoided using sprites because many amateur or beginner skinners will have a harder time understanding them and how they work. You could of course change this in your own skin however.

[quote name='bfarber' date='13 May 2009 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1242238736' post='1801388']
Rikki specifically avoided using sprites because many amateur or beginner skinners will have a harder time understanding them and how they work. You could of course change this in your own skin however.

Sounds like a good idea for a skin contest skin, this bugs me too.

The new topic buttons are definitely better.. the one tiny thing which is annoying is that the link doesn't extent all the way to the left (same with the top tabs).

I might just fix it up on my own skins though if Rikki would prefer to leave it as it is. :)

Archived