Powered By IP.Board 3.0.0 RC 1

Mesmer

Come on people! In this day and age, we ought to be encouraging things to slow down a tiny bit. We live in a world where we are getting more and more, yet we still somehow want things to be faster and faster.

Same principle with a forum like this. If all we wanted was speed, we could just have a forum where we get raw database output, and nothing else. It will be almost instant! :)

[quote name='changeme123' date='09 May 2009 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1241883350' post='1800662']
I wish people would just shut the .... up regarding loading times. They are doing their best.

watch your language lil boy :ph34r:

[quote name='kenichi' date='01 May 2009 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1241143024' post='1799066']
All it means is that they have a working copy of it just for IPS ... it doesn't mean that the actual release date is close ...

Why are you always so negative? :ermm:

Come on guys! Stop the petty bickering! Its getting like a Digital Spy thread! :whistle:

When I mentioned the 7-8 second page execution time it was a serious enquiry because I remembered when this forum to IPB3.0 was upgraded it was very slow and it was suggested that it was because hundreds of 1000's of PM's etc were being converted to the new format and various other reasons. Invision were happy to see how the early beta board performed with lots of posts and members compared to the smaller preview board that was available. So I posted because we are now at RC1 looking at the footer, and it seemed just as sluggish as the early beta, for me at least and after a few visits at different times.

I have to say, its very quick at the moment, with times well under a second, so clearly its not a permanent thing. 'Nuff said. :rolleyes:

[quote name='changeme123' date='09 May 2009 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1241924541' post='1800723']
Well it seems to be YOU, after all you are the one who called me a litle boy.

I assume you are a girl then.

I hope they add the gender thing back in soon.

Any way glad to see the RC is very close.

Archived