Powered By IP.Board 3.0.0 RC 1

Mesmer

• Management

Thanks guys, go nuts and test it out as much as you can. Please don't be alarmed if we seem to take a minor step back with some stuff, I've fiddled with a few things, mostly:

• Topic Marking
  • CSS Caching
  • Memory Debugging

So let me know if you see anything odd with any of that.

[quote name='Mesmer' date='30 April 2009 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1241103639' post='1798911']
You really surprised me with this update!!

Congratulations!

(long interesting journey but almost there :) )

I almost destroyed my mouse clicking on the client area :lol: hopefully it will be here in a few days, the excitement is overwhelming :P

[quote name='Lee Craven' date='01 May 2009 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1241144129' post='1799075']

I almost destroyed my mouse clicking on the client area :lol: hopefully it will be here in a few days, the excitement is overwhelming :P

I could have sworn you had it in your client area already. :lol:

http://forums.invisionpower.com/topic/283446-i-never-thought-i-would-see-this/ :ermm:

Great to see a RC, but its still so slow! 7.3866 sec when clicking on a topic to read it just now. I thought the slow speed was originally explained as being down to the content from IPB v2.3.x being converted to IPB3.0, but its still slow to me after all these weeks since this board was upgraded. Apologies if this has been explained elsewhere, I don't find chance to visit often and I'm assuming this forum is running on a very fast server. Also the signature box is still enabled by default but its hidden when using Fast Reply - grr!.

I've not noticed any difference in speed whatsoever (all versions of IP.Board 3.0 installed on these boards), all appears fine to me.

Could be browser specific though, I use Chrome which is uber-fast.

[quote name='Rοb' date='08 May 2009 - 07:10 AM' timestamp='1241781036' post='1800459']
I've not noticed any difference in speed whatsoever (all versions of IP.Board 3.0 installed on these boards), all appears fine to me.

Could be browser specific though, I use Chrome which is uber-fast.

Wouldn't matter. That's backend processing time

0.8079 for that reply :P

Archived