Guest Dark55mage

I was looking around at the site, and I have to say I'm thrilled for IPB 3, but one thing I noticed is that in IPB 3, members avatars aren't shown. I think that's a pretty big feature missing, and I also think you should have the group icons in the profile as well. It just helps show a little bit more about the member and I hope you take this into consideration :)

I kinda like it being profile pics in the profile and avatar everywhere else. It makes your profile feel less like just "who you are on the forums" and more of a social-networking-like "who you are, period." Adds an aspect to IPB3 that most forum designers overlook.

However, it is annoying me that my signature image is no longer displaying for me...

I kinda like it being profile pics in the profile and avatar everywhere else. It makes your profile feel less like just "who you are on the forums" and more of a social-networking-like "who you are, period." Adds an aspect to IPB3 that most forum designers overlook.

However, it [b]is[/b] annoying me that my signature image is no longer displaying for me...

Your problem is the font size you added to the text, it over sized the image url an placed spaces in the url. Reformat it and it will work.

Archived