Quick Question Re: License

Guest Lewis P

Hey!

I'm due to renew IPB on 8th October 08, and am wondering that if I do not renew then, will I have to pay a full $150 (or whatever it is at IPB3's release) or just the usual renewal charge if I renew in say, December when the 3rd IPB3 Beta is out?

Also, if my IPB support has expired, is my Blog and Downloads support still valid?

If you have a perpetual license you will need to pay $ 30 for it. If you have a standard license you will need to pay $ 25 for license renewal

If you have a perpetual license (like me) you only need to renew for the helping services etc. You will not need to renew to download new ipb versions; that's why it's called perpetual.

If you have a perpetual license (like me) you only need to renew for the helping services etc. You will not need to renew to download new ipb versions; that's why it's called perpetual.

He would like to know if he will have to pay for renewal and I said him "Yes" in other different ways. :lol: :P

30$ it is for 12 months, you should pay for official support + access to the customer longue (you will not be in a group "customers" if you will not pay 30$).
25$ it is only for 6 months you should pay for official support + access to the customer lounge (people will not see you in the red group if you will not pay 25$) + upgrades + downloads, no more.

I know that people who don't want to pay may manage their community without to update their version.

Archived