my Suggestions für IPB 3.0

Guest Energizer

I hope the following options:

1st You can help counter off, so that contributions are not displayed.

2nd You can avatars or profile information to certain groups of users disable or hide.

3rd You can choose to Validating user administrators only send a private message.

4th You can Automatic welcome message, which each member gets to his registration.

5th You can send an automatic mail if a user's account after the registration unlocked.

6th I hope the IPB 3.0 in the "Custom profiles Fields" in full function will be available?

7th I wish for the comments in the profile field that they can see how many characters they still for their comment may use to maximum number is reached.

8th I want more statistics for the profile field for the forums and statistics. You can activate statistics for PN do in the forum, for number of topics, the number of comments in the profile field.

That would be my suggestion. What do they think?

2nd You can avatars or profile information to certain groups of users disable or hide.

+1 Recommended

4th You can Automatic welcome message, which each member gets to his registration.

+1 Recommended

5th You can send an automatic mail if a user's account after the registration unlocked.

+1 Recommended

Post counts should already be possible to remove.
There is already a mod for a welcome pm.
The custom fields will be improved.

And while I did understand you fully, you really should let someone help you out with writing English since it's obviously not your first language.

And while I did understand you fully, you really should let someone help you out with writing English since it's obviously not your first language.

That is true, I can so little English, as they probably German. I use a good software that translates English into German. More I can not do. Should I then they think therefore better not post here? :(

That is true, I can so little English, as they probably German. I use a good software that translates English into German. More I can not do. Should I then they think therefore better not post here? :(

Although it's not the topic of this thread:

I think you should try to learn the basics of the English language instead of using translation tools. Learning and understanding English ins't that hard but very very important today :) (I know, my English isn't that perfect, too, but I try to learn).

I understood you pretty well :)

Same here, I can understand him too. I have no clue why people are going on about English skills in a suggestion thread? Maybe those who have a hard time understanding should maybe take a few culture classes or visit other countries. If you can't understand what he is saying then truly you are not a peoples person IMO ;)

Archived