August 12, 2008 in Feedback
Hi, I am Deathstarr, and I have been a member here a while. But Never really posted. So I have a few questions before I start becoming a Customer of IPB.
1. What happened to my name? It was Deathstarr but now I have Deathstarr_Merged.
2. I read somewhere that you can use domains that are IPS-------.com after a certain date unless registered before. Does this also include names that have been registered before but ran out and re-registered?
3. If I can not usea domain of IPS-----.com/.net/.org/ect., Is Using Invision-----.com/net/org/ect. Still ok to use?
1. That happened when they merged IPSBeyond and the IPS forums a little while ago.
2. Not sure about that.
3. Using Invision_____.com is alright, considering how there's InvisionModding, InvisionByte, InvisionTweaks, InvisionTuning, Invisionize, etc. :)
I dont remember having an account at IPSB. I was not a customer but i may have signed up. So, Are name changes allowed around here?
Go changeed you display name in your "My Controls" link
I did it, I am Deathstarr, I am also the other Deathstarr. opps
Back to my other questions
I really would like to use the domain I bought, which was one of my buddys who use it last year. But I wasnt sue on the policy.
If any staff can help me that would be great
My old old account. Sorry about the double accounts.
If it was a .invisionzone.com address, you'll need to contact customer service and ask them about that. email@example.com should be the email address to send pre-sale questions like that to.
If it was a normal domain and you own it now, you should be able to use it with no problems. Again, that may be something you may want to make 100% sure on from the sales department.
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started 4 hours ago
Started Thursday at 01:08 PM