Loading content

Guest Cool Surfer

When ajax ?? is working after a click message is displayed loading content and the animated arrow circle is seen in anticlockwise rotation.

At a subconscious level it conveys a negative message. The direction should be clockwise rotation. Just like vista thingy when mouse icon shows busy arrow.

Microsoft pays a lot of attention to aesthetic part of their softwares and plays on customers minds at subconscious level.
i am sure if this is employed ipb sales will rise high :)

Guest Zachary Stoler

How would changing the direction of the image rotation will help in the sales?! o_O

I am still wondering WTF is he talking about... :P

They are talking about the loading image (maybe specifically the attachment uploading image). The purpose they pose would be the same as the appealing differences between walking in to a red room and walking in to a blue room (scientifically proven to alter a person's mood ;))

Yeah that was the sole reason I forked out over 200 for IPB software. That loading image thing was so decisive. :D

When there r repeated software upgrades, then the programmers look into finer details of designing etc, because b then the script is stable
and its the looks that matter. Like
win 3.0 >3.1>3.11>3.11wg>95>97>98>98se2>xp>vista > and soon in 2 yrs windows 7

I think now ipb forum script if ripe n its time to make it look even better. Then the price can be increased. I anyway got perpetual life time license :D

• 3 months later...

Archived