Calendar moderator notification

Danno 61

Currently when you have calendar moderation turned on, there is no mod email notification of new events added (It does not exist). You actually have to check your calendar to see if anything new has been added :( .

This is also frustrating if an event in future months has been added. you have to scroll the months

Could you please add an option to where moderators or admins can be notified (like posts) when an event is added to the calendar?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The workaround I am using is to allow special groups of users to bypass moderation. This doesn't give me the event moderation I want, but it allows me to give trusted users who are not global mods the ability to post events at their will.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have IPC just create a few block feeds for your calendar and run that to a admin only page, then in your categories forums create a admin only section and add a forum that redirects to that page.

Once you have done that when you log in just hit the forum and it will redirect and pretty well anything you want is all listed up, you can add other things to the page as well and make it your own update center and you do also have the mod cp updates option as mentioned but this was is faster for most things.

I also think there is a mod in downloads that looks after this as well ?

Archived