Vbulletin 3.7 converter ?

Guest Klisis

Little does everyone know, me being a longtime client of vbulletins Software as to asure im know some of you are as well, vBulletin is dying slowly. If anyone can remember how PHP-Nuke once was, then a couple of years later, it died. So another words I agree with Kotonoha:

Similar to my feelings, most of vB's newer features are just quickly coded add-ons though, especially 3.7.0's... [u]doing it out of desperation more than anything[/u]... ermm.gif

. Dont get me wrong, I still love the darn software, however, the price issues, its not so great. It is more inexpesive then the IPB Software, but at least they work on new applications everyday unlike vB. Just to compare thoughts, thats all.

I hope this didnt get off track of the subject at all and hope everyone understands what I mean. :rolleyes:

Little does everyone know, me being a longtime client of vbulletins Software as to asure im know some of you are as well, vBulletin is dying slowly. If anyone can remember how PHP-Nuke once was, then a couple of years later, it died. So another words I agree with [b]Kotonoha[/b]:

. Dont get me wrong, I still love the darn software, however, the price issues, its not so great. It is more inexpesive then the IPB Software, but at least they work on new applications everyday unlike vB. Just to compare thoughts, thats all.

I hope this didnt get off track of the subject at all and hope everyone understands what I mean. :rolleyes:

They're increasing their prices in case you haven't heard, not hard to tell why they decided they had to do that if you ask me. :lol:

Did you manage to get converted over? If not, as Jason said, the zip on the converter page has been updated to include vB 3.7 :)

I converted two days before he posted. (I paid for the conversion.) But my board seemed to have been converted by incomplete 3.7 converter which caused all passwords to go unusable. I've asked my forum members to reset their passwords.

Everything is fine now since then.

I converted two days before he posted. (I paid for the conversion.) But my board seemed to have been converted by incomplete 3.7 converter which caused all passwords to go unusable. I've asked my forum members to reset their passwords.

Everything is fine now since then.

I just want to make it known that the password issue wasn't a result of the conversion. The conversion login method was not installed. Passwords will work with the 3.7 converter.

Archived