Please get things in order.

Guest Isis

Hello :)

I have for some time now had trouble getting in here, and into my client area, now those problems are resolved, but when I go into a customer forum here on the board, and I want to read a topic, I get the following message:

Topics in this forum can only be read by current IPS customers. If you are a current IPS customer and are seeing this message, please be sure to login to the forum with the same email and password that you use for the client area.

If you need assistance logging in as a customer please submit a ticket and we will be happy to assist.

Now, this can't be right, as I have spent, and still are spending alot of money on Invision PowerBoard Company.

I have three board licenses, 1 blog, 1 gallery and one download manager..

I hope this issue can be taken care of as soon as possible.

Thank you :)

Odd, your listed as in the Customer group. It should give you access.
I believe you have to submit a ticket in the Client Area to get that fixed (I'm sure someone will by monday evening, as no business over the weekend).

Then again, you might have read that...

[u]If you are a current IPS customer and are seeing this message[/u], please be sure to login to the forum with the same email and password that you use for the client area.

[u]If you need assistance [/u]logging in as a customer [b]please submit a ticket [/b]and we will be happy to assist.

Sorry but I did not know you were staff here.. anyway, I have no problem logging in here or anywhere else.. I only had one problem :)

You might have to read this:

I have for some time now had trouble getting in here, and into my client area, now [u]those problems are resolved, but when I go into a customer forum here on the board, and I want to read a topic, I get the following message[/u]:

Thanks for your conserne :)

Archived