Bug report link from acp

Guest vesperala

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/components_public/tracker/view.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/components_public/tracker/view.php:85) in /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/classes/class_display.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/components_public/tracker/view.php:85) in /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/classes/class_display.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/components_public/tracker/view.php:85) in /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/classes/class_display.php on line 487

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/components_public/tracker/view.php:85) in /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/classes/class_display.php on line 491

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/components_public/tracker/view.php:85) in /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/classes/class_display.php on line 493

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/components_public/tracker/view.php:85) in /home/forumsi/public_html/sources/classes/class_display.php on line 494

what is this error I recieved ?? it is in top of that page...

well , I hope is not my problem, I think is not mine... I am not that good with computers to be sure ..:)

just someone should tell them... And I am not used yet with this place...
I am sure this topic is not in its place, and I do not know how to alert them otherwise...

You were unlucky, IPS have just updated to the latest version of IP.Tracker and were updating at the time you were visiting the page, these issues no longer appear and have since been fixed :)

Not for everyone... go to your acp /admin/index.php?section=help&act=support&code=bugs

well... it seems to me I am still unlucky, because that error is still there...

Your not alone.

You were unlucky, IPS have just updated to the latest version of IP.Tracker and were updating at the time you were visiting the page, these issues no longer appear and have since been fixed :)

As im posting now, the error is still present on my installation:

1e394758.png

Error went away for a bit, but them came back for me O.o

We'll look into it. :)

By chance, can anyone confirm if the error only shows up when you are registered as a guest? In the screenshot, it looks like Wondering Soul is a guest.

but in my screen shoot you can see this does not matter... does not make any difference

your default skin is not the one that appear in my screen shoot..:) and guest does not change the skin here.
so, I was logged in, it was not the skin for guests mine..:)

no, this error appears for those who are logged in too..

Archived