Locked accounts

Guest Fubra

When I look up a member in the Admin screen (ACP Home > Member Management Home > Search Results > Edit Member) I would like to be able to see if the account is locked without going to the Managed Locked screen and scrolling through the list to find them.

Perhaps a red message saying "This account is currently locked. Unlock"

When I look up a member in the Admin screen (ACP Home > Member Management Home > Search Results > Edit Member) I would like to be able to see if the account is locked without going to the Managed Locked screen and scrolling through the list to find them.

Perhaps a red message saying "This account is currently locked. [u]Unlock[/u]"

Would be nice to see this. Even if we just get to see if the account i slocked would be a huge benefit.

• 2 months later...

not needed since on the acp home page it already tells you if any accounts are locked in v2.3.x

Of course this is still needed because if you do a lookup on a member then it doesn't tell you if the account is locked. All the ACP home page does it tell you how many accounts are locked and then let you click through the the list...hardly intelligent use of data.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone from Invision respond to the suggestion about a visual indicator when you lookup a member in the Admin CP so that you can see straight away if their account it locked. This is definitely a feature that is missing.

There are 153 pages in this forum of feature suggestions. At 20-30 topics per page I'll let you do the math as to how many feature suggestions we have here. With that said, we almost never respond about whether a suggestion will be implemented or not, and we certainly cannot respond to every single suggestion submitted. :)

They all get read, just not responded to. ;)

Archived