Manage Payment Gateways
Manage Packages
Manage Transactions
Manage Currencies
Manually Add Transaction
Install Payment Gateways
Subscription Settings

for Available Payment Gateways
it would be nice to be able to add our own. I would like one that allows customers to process transactions by calling us and us running their CC over the phone.

You can already add your own Payment gateway or you can use a pre-made one. Also why would you want to process transactions over the phone? It's not very safe and you would need to hire people, it would be much more cost effective to just use Paypal since it's free.

I already have people to do it. Newspapers have been around the since 1575 and are for the most part far behind technology. The web is still a secondary media to an actual hardcopy of a newspaper in your hands and will be for the majority of the worlds population for still a long time to come. Anyways, how do you add a pre-made one like your talking about?

• 1 year later...

[quote name='Quick' date='21 December 2007 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1198214164' post='1689359']
You can already add your own Payment gateway or you can use a pre-made one.

Where would I get information on how to add my own Payment Gateway?

Thanks!

I'm interested in all of this too in case I ever sell anything. As far as paypal, that's ok to use although recently some people posted on another site that this scammer took his funds out and paypal can't do anything to scammed people if the scammer's funds are empty.

• 1 year later...

Archived