What Control Panel Do You Use?

Guest djxcee

Guest karthost

I have been in the hosting business since 2000. And over the years I have had the opportunity to test a lot of CP's. I started out with the Colbalt servers and the associated Cobalt CP, then I moved over to Ensim. I tired Plesk, HELM (for my windows servers and currently using), DirectAdmin, and the ever popular cPanel.

But at the end of the day I wasn't looking to be part of the "popular" crowd, I was looking for a panel that the "less than average end-user" could learn in under 2 minutes. I was looking for a CP that was stable and solid and a STRONG emphasis on security. I was looking for a CP that is being developed by people that really enjoyed developing. I was looking for a CP that the company that owned the panel didn't have a "aire" about them. I was looking for CP that the support community really cared about the people that used their product and always are very helpful getting issues solved, and after a LONG search I finally found that CP, and its called InterWorx. I have been using it since September 2005 and never looked back, I only wished they would make a windows CP as well.

• 2 months later...

Archived