New Idea

Guest Lindsey_

Ok i have no clue if this has been asked before but this is something Vbulletin has

Ipb need a modcp for Mods to ban people

Comeon people say what you think

Hi Lindsey132, I don't think it's important for the next IP.Board. IPS do not need it. You can manage the topics/posts and more trough the forum. without a "ModCP Panel". If you would like to ban everyone, you can do that trough the warn-center.

This can almost be done alread with the warning system (well they can suspend them or take away posting rights) , which is just about as good anyway, and then an admin take take it further if needed. :)

In fact its the only reason on one of my boards we have the "warn" system enabled, simply so moderators can suspend anyone if needed (it hasnt been needed yet thankfully)

EDIT... IIRC, there was a mod cp in 1.3.x

Ok i have no clue if this has been asked before but this is something Vbulletin has

Ipb need a modcp for Mods to ban people

Comeon people say what you think

Someone had removed my last post O_o , nevemind.
Hm..I think this idea is not good. because you have the "warn-center" for this section.

You can warn people trough this center and if you need to close / move or prune topics/posts . you can do that trough the forums :)

Archived