This account has been suspended

Guest fmm

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Everyone on my forum is getting this message. Although I am admin for the forum, I am not the person who currently pays for it. Does the above mean that there is a problem with payment, and if so, what do I need to do to sort it out.

I haven't a clue who to contact and I have 150 very grumpy users emailing me!

Thanks for your replies.
I have contacted the billing department, but no response. Although I am admin, I am not the person responsible for paying for it as they don't want to hand it over to me.
Sorry for being thick, but what do you mean "host problem"?

What he means is that it is a billing issue with the web host (the company that provides web-space/hosting), rather than anything to do with the forum software itself.

Of course IPS may well be the hosting company, in which case he (or a representative i assume would be allowed?) needs to contact billing@invisionpower.com asap to resolve the problem.

Note that as it is the weekend there may be a delay on the response though!

Hope this helps you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, that's a classic cPanel suspension message. I've never had to use that for my clients :) You'd have to contact whoever runs the server which your hosted on. Someone missed something somewhere or you've gone other your bandwidth.

Wow that's some sort of a bug in cPanel. Wouldn't the hosting company contact the site owner only? We use www.booyahhosting.com and the messages from the team there go to a single email address.

On the off chance you offer coldfusion hosting drop me a PM :) Looking for a good hosting solution for that technology at the moment, work related requirement.

Archived