IP.Nexus Video Preview: Discussion Topic

Guest Matt

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I have to say, I was always excited by the first screenshots back in 05 (Company news), but this is like a whole new product, especially the tabs. Once again IPS has made my day :D

There any price ranges yet?

EDIT: Wait, will it be twice the price because its combined? I was very interested in Dynamic but was worried about the price for both.

Wow, I have to say, I was always excited by the first screenshots back in 05 (Company news), but this is like a whole new product, especially the tabs. Once again IPS has made my day :D

There any price ranges yet?

EDIT: Wait, will it be twice the price because its combined? I was very interested in Dynamic but was worried about the price for both.

The CMS is an optional module, so you don't have to buy the 'former IPD' part if you don't need it :)

The CMS is an optional module, so you don't have to buy the 'former IPD' part if you don't need it :)

Will the billing parts be optional as well? I mean all I really needed was a good CMS. If you can pick and choose which parts you need, it would be awesome. I just really need a powerful CMS. I could use billing later, but a CMS is what I really need.

And vice-versa - you don't have to purchase the billing module or the hosting module, for example, if you don't want them. You can purchase *just* the content management module.

Just to clarify, when you purchase IP.Nexus, you get the core (which includes the settings, templates, group management, logs, reporting etc), and the customer & member management. All other modules are optional, so you can pick and choose whatever you need for your situation. At release, the available modules are:

- Billing management
- Hosting management
- Customer support
- Content management

Others will be available over time.

- Billing management

- Hosting management

- Customer support

- Content management

Others will be available over time.

What's the difference between "templates" and "Content Management"? Is templates like what's in IPB currently, and then Content Management is managing full pages without having to do any PHP coding?

Archived