Add different colors for owners posts

Guest zaoka

Vote for these 2 features?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would be nice to have different background color for each post that we made. That way we can easly see our posts on long topics.

Also if somebody QUOTED my message that QUOTE frame should be different color as well, that way we can quickly see if somebody replied to our part of the topic.

At least the post coloring should be pretty easy to do with minor template modifications. You'd just have to do something like <if="$author['id'] == $this->ipsclass->member['id']">style="background: #ffd"</if> in the renderrow template bit.

• 1 month later...

At least the post coloring should be pretty easy to do with minor template modifications. You'd just have to do something like <if="$author['id'] == $this->ipsclass->member['id']">style="background: #ffd"</if> in the renderrow template bit.

Interesting. Not to go off topic but what happens when a post is invisible/unapproved? :unsure:

Voted yes, but I think instead of changing the background color maybe something smaller like an icon above the post so it's not as distracting.

kinda like how the icon changes in forum view if you've made a post in it. could work, i kinda like both ideas. Although for me i just look for my avatar when making a post which is usually enuff to make a post stand out for me... point taken i haven't uploaded a post on here tho :P.

Archived