How Long Does It Take?

Guest Anthony Kinson__

after paying for the gallery does it take before i can download it. i payed via paypal it says payment was recieved, but i gotta wait for a manual check or something.

considering you guys built a IPN system for subscriptions within IP.Board i thought ya would of done the same with the client area. Really hate waiting you see and its already been 5 hours since i paid, i was hoping to buy it, and get it installed, but i've now been sat around waiting and in an hour wont have time to install it.

oh and i got this error when paypal returned me to the IPS Client Area

Fatal error: Call to a member function output() on a non-object in /home/invision/public_html/admin/applications/billing/modules_public/payment_return/index.php on line 106

Ticket #411025
Invoice #132838

thanks

after paying for the gallery does it take before i can download it. i payed via paypal it says payment was recieved, but i gotta wait for a manual check or something.

considering you guys built a IPN system for subscriptions within IP.Board i thought ya would of done the same with the client area. Really hate waiting you see and its already been 5 hours since i paid, i was hoping to buy it, and get it installed, but i've now been sat around waiting and in an hour wont have time to install it.

oh and i got this error when paypal returned me to the IPS Client Area

Fatal error: Call to a member function output() on a non-object in /home/invision/public_html/admin/applications/billing/modules_public/payment_return/index.php on line 106

Ticket #411025
Invoice #132838

thanks

All orders are checked and validated by hand, since its 3:30 AM your going to have to wait till during normal hours.

now 9:22AM here... and that just stupid especially as i'm an exsisting customer :(

You live in another part of the world, how can you blame them for not being in their office before 8:00 AM during within their timezone.

Just wait for them to solve the problem, its not hard you don't have to have anything solved "right away" nothing can be that important.

Archived