A simple way to possibly get more customers...

Guest getstuff4less

Hello,
I think that you should upgrade your customer list to include more clients. I have gone to a few sites that use Invisionboard such as SciFi.com, USA.com, NBC.COM to name a few and they are not listed on your front page. By just listing them, people will see that you have large clients. This will make it much more attractive since the people think if they use it then it must be good. Anyways, it wouldn't take much effort and is something to consider.
Thank you!

Hello,

I think that you should upgrade your customer list to include more clients. I have gone to a few sites that use Invisionboard such as SciFi.com, USA.com, NBC.COM to name a few and they are not listed on your front page. By just listing them, people will see that you have large clients. This will make it much more attractive since the people think if they use it then it must be good. Anyways, it wouldn't take much effort and is something to consider.

Thank you!

Those customers might not want to be listed as customers.

I do believe the boards at scifi.com are modified and the copyright isn't displayed.

Granted the Icon have IPB in them but its their choice.

Since those three sites are owned by NBC, wouldn't be shocked if the other two didn't have the copyright either.

I notice Sony are in the list but I cannot for the life of me find their board. :(

Often it's not that simple - rarely would you go to forum.somebigcompany.com and find their board. Sometimes clients use it internally on an intranet, sometimes they use it for a new project that you may not even realise belongs to that company, sometimes they might use it elsewhere for one of their other properties :) Often, it's a combination of these since we work with enterprise clients on custom licenses.

I guess I should have added in my post that I pretty much assumed they'd be using it internally :r
And just so you know; I did searches on Ask.com, Live.com and Google.co.uk and went through quite a few results. I didn't try the common domains until after >_<

Any-hoo ...[back on topic]...

Archived