Convertor to switch from MyBB-Other questions

Guest moparman

Wow, this editor looks great :cool:

Questions:
Does IPB have a converter to switch from MyBB to IPB

Am I charged for the conversion if I have IPB do it?

How long does it take Customer service to respond to your technical questions with a paid licence?

I have a forum that represents a major music company and when something goes wrong I need help now, not a day, 2, 3 or never. 24 hours or longer is to long to wait when your having an issue that needs resolved quickly. Any luck on this end of your service IPB?

There are some free converters at the bottom of this page, but doesn't look like MyBB is in the list.

Perhaps it's possible to first use a converter to a board that there exists a IPB converter for, then do the conversion to IPB. That's what I did.

Hello,

We prefer to have new potential customers e-mail us at sales@invisionpower.com, so that we can provide you with individual assistance. However, I will attempt to provide you with the answers to your questions.

Does IPB have a converter to switch from MyBB to IPB?
-- Yes, we do have a convertor available for MyBB. You will need to e-mail conversions@invisionpower.com in order to receive the convertor.

Am I charged for the conversion if I have IPB do it?
-- Yes, we charge $60 for our technicians to perform your conversion.

How long does it take Customer service to respond to your technical questions with a paid licence?
-- This entirely depends on the license you decide to purchase. You can view the differences in licenses by using this link.

I hope that this helps to answer your questions. If you need anything else, please just send an e-mail to sales and they will be happy to assist you.

Archived